Lyra Learning Group

We are a group of about 55 lace knitters from around the world, knitting Herbert Neibling's "Lyra". Thanks goes to Helen Eisler, owner of the Knitted Lace List, to which all Lyra knitters in this group belong. This blog is written, edited, and published by Rosemarie Buchanan, 8 year member of the Knitted Lace List. All images and text in this blog are protected by copyright laws. Permission must be sought, and given, to use anything from this blog.

Name:
Location: Vancouver Island, Canada

Sunday, October 30, 2005


Ann contines, "I do have the squished leaves in the third set. I followed the pattern with no adjustments for this. In my double yarn overs I did do the knit into the back loop which may have tightened that area too much. I am still very pleased with my table center."

"Thank you for the opportunity to participate in the Lyra Learning Group. The discussions has been very informative and useful. I was in awe of the Nebling design the whole time knitting it and would love to do more of his designs." I think all the Lyra knitters would agree with you, Ann.
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Ann, your Lyra is absolutely beautiful! I've been wavering on whether I'd do the round or square version. Now I know--it will be round. What an amazing job you did!

--Barbie

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 10:21:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home